Psychological Trauma From (Unresolved) Childhood Traumas.
There are many clues that will show that a person is having issues with unresolved childhood traumas.
1. Having problems, distress, and struggles with feeling joy, delight, happiness.
2. Having issues with self violence or self harm. This can consist of starving, or binge eating, binge alcohol drinking, taking toxic substances, overdosing on drugs, cutting or burning your skin.
3. Problems with anger and rage. Having Unresolved trauma from childhood that has not been cleared up or handled no matter how you try to forget about it, rage and anger will continue to grow until it has been resolved. Signs of extreme anger and rage can be severely dangerous to other people and to your life and health.
Image by Drew Graham from Unsplash
4. Having sudden fear out of nowhere can be due to unresolved issues from childhood. This can happen because something has triggered this sudden fear or feeling of being afraid.
5. Having panic attacks is a good sign that a person is having unresolved issues from childhood. Having shortness of breath, panting, heart racing, shaking, trembling can be due to having panic attacks. This can happen by being triggered from trauma from their childhood.
Let's work on Making America Great again by spreading empathy everywhere we go. Keep the lines of communications opened with our heavenly Father by praying consistently.
Improve your mental health in the most convenient and affordable way with an online therapy at Talkspace.com!
About Women's Health Magazine
Health-conscious women looking for healthy living advice, including proven nutrition and fitness tips, would love a subscription to women's health magazines.
Get the tools to make positive health changes with a subscription to women's health magazines!
Click on the link below for more information about the Women's Health Magazine.
The Deepest Well: Healing the Long-Term Effects of Childhood Adversity Paperback – January 1, 2019
by Nadine Burke Harris M.D. (Author)
Click on the link below for more information about this Paperback Book
This Website participant in the Magazines.com, Talkspace.com, and Amazon Services LLC Associates Affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Magazines.com, Talkspace.com, and Amazon.com.
Links I post in my video descriptions and my website may be affiliate links, and they add NO cost whatsoever to you. The commission I earn helps me to grow. Thank You for your support!
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions: